- Lights, Camera, Audio: Why Sound Is Taking Center Stage
I’ve always been a TV show fan, and have been investing my Thursday and Friday nights on the next episode […]
- Sleeping Soundly with Veritonic Competitive Intelligence
For better audio campaigns, listen to the market Think of the last time you bought something substantial, say, a new […]
- Making Do, and Still Making Great Brand Messages, with NPR
“We’re the people — we go on.” (The Grapes of Wrath) It’s amazing to look around and see the myriad […]
- In tricky times, the world turns to audio (again)
This article has been updated to include a new list of companies that are making audio content to support listeners. […]
- Which consumer brands are winning audio?
“We’re now thinking about the sound [of a brand advert] first versus the look second. It’s a really interesting way […]
- Full-flight Optimization: Attribution Comes to Veritonic
Today, we’re proud to announce one of the first and most critical pieces: attribution data will now be available in the Veritonic platform.
- What Winning Audio Ads Sounded Like in 2019 — 5 Key Learnings
What do you count on at the end of the year? Skating at Rockefeller Center? The annual showing of Scrooge […]